We follow the below principles in creating training treats:
1. Small Portion – training is a long process, so is the reward, the treat must be small but effective
2. Super Delicious - taste promotes enthusiasm, making training goals easier to achieve
3. Suitable Ingredients – should not cause obesity
4. Convenient – Easy to grab a handful, neat in shape to put into the pocket and set to go anytime
5. Economical – high consumption rate
The size of each piece is about 1.2 x 1.5cm in the range of 0.3 grams. Roughly, each piece is around 1 calorie only. We use chicken liver as one of the ingredients as it is rich and attractive in smell. Of course, it can be used as an ordinary treat even for dogs under weight control. Beef recipe and duck recipe will soon be launched.